Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tonight I went to see Bloody Noes, Clan of the Cave Bear, and Science Vs. Witchcraft.  
The first band was performance art, in my humble opinion, a human sized slinky pupa with some weird percussion.  Fuckin' groovy shit, if you had seen/heard it you would have felt the love.... 
Clan was crazy for me, two piece metal band, sort of like Hella except more metal....
Science Vs. Witchcraft was noisy and then angsty once the vocals kicked in. 
 Bad ass might beat down... A girl got her head bounced off the window by a passer-by and violence/ peace making occurred../ 
...what kind of fuck up decks a girl, whatever she said... 
Psychedelic Therapy goings ons and it was soulfull.... Made me want to dance even though I didn't... Yeah, there were some classics, stuff out of left field you wouldn't anticipate unless you had that mellow zen happening... Whatever, Maybe ///

No comments: